Two troubles one God!

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stayed like that for half an hour.

Then this big trouble making truck driver steps next to him, takes his drink and gulped it all down.

The poor man starts crying. The truck driver said, "come on man, I was just joking. There, I ll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry".

The man said, no it's not that. This day is the worst day of my life. I fell asleep and went to work late. My boss outrageous, fired me.

When I left the office to my car, I found, it was stolen. The police said they can do nothing. I took a cab to return home only to realised that I left my wallet and ATM card in the cab.

I went to my bed room, my God, only to fine my wife in bed with my gardener. I left home and came to this bar.

And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you showed up and drank my poison.

Hahahahahaha!

Comments

Latest News

UDS Vice Chancellor kicks against conversion of polytechnics into universities

ICT for JHS

Why does things like this keep happening?

Nayiri commends Bashiru Imoro Ibn Saeed on vice chancellor appointment

Popular Posts

ICT for JHS

Regular BECE ICT Pasco

Gov’t Intervenes As Court Orders Auctioning Of GHANASCO Cars



AlatiphA is an Education and Technology blog that provides quality contents on education and technology.

AlatiphA is optimized for news, ebooks, educational templates, training, learning, testing (quizing) and many more.

Tutorials, eBooks and tests are constantly reviewed to avoid errors but we cannot warrant full correctness of all contents.

While using this blog, you agree to have read and accepted our:

Disclaimer,
Terms of use
&
Privacy policy.

We're Social