A letter from a daughter to her dad!

A father passing by his teenage daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was neat and tidy.

Then he saw an envelope propped up prominently on de centre of de pillow. It was addressed, "Dad". With de worse premonition, he opened the envelope and read de letter with trembling hands.

Dear Dad,

It's with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you, but I'm leaving home. I had to elope with my new boyfriend, Jimmy, bcos I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you.

I've been finding real passion with Jimmy and he's so nice to me. I know when you meet him you'll like him too- even with all his piercing, tattoos and motorcycle clothes. But it's not only de passion Dad, I'm pregnant and Jimmy said, that he want me to have de kid and that we can be very happy together.

Even though Jimmy is much older than me (anyway, 42 isn't so old these days, is it? ) and has no money, really these things shouldn't stand in de way of any relationship, don't you agree?

Jimmy has a great CD collection; he already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for de whole winter. It's true, he has other girlfriends as well but I know, he'll be faithful to me in his own way. He wants to have many children with me and that's one of my dreams too.

Jimmy taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt any one and he'll be growing it for us and we'll trade it with our friends for all de cocaine and ecstasy we want. In de mean time, we'll pray that science will fine a cure for AIDS, so Jimmy can get better; he sure deserves it. Dady, doesn't he?

Don't be worried, Dad, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit you. So that you can get to know your grand children and my husband.

Your loving daughter,
Rosie

At de bottom of de letter, "PTO" is written.


Hands still trembling, her father turned de sheet and read: Pls Dad none of de above is true. I'm over at the neighbour's house. I just wanted to remind you that, there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my desk centre drawer. Please sign it and call when it's safe for me to come home.

I love you, Dad!

Rosie.

Comments

Latest News

UDS Vice Chancellor kicks against conversion of polytechnics into universities

ICT for JHS

Why does things like this keep happening?

Nayiri commends Bashiru Imoro Ibn Saeed on vice chancellor appointment

Popular Posts

ICT for JHS

Regular BECE ICT Pasco

Gov’t Intervenes As Court Orders Auctioning Of GHANASCO Cars



AlatiphA is an Education and Technology blog that provides quality contents on education and technology.

AlatiphA is optimized for news, ebooks, educational templates, training, learning, testing (quizing) and many more.

Tutorials, eBooks and tests are constantly reviewed to avoid errors but we cannot warrant full correctness of all contents.

While using this blog, you agree to have read and accepted our:

Disclaimer,
Terms of use
&
Privacy policy.

We're Social