Sweet mistake!

She has boy friends
I've got girl friends
We're just friends
I didn't intend
To make the rules then
I made moves then
She felt it smooth like
She wanna get the groves on
Oh, what a sweet mistake
she say she wanna do it again

She like the way I roll
She no dey want my dough
She just the love my show
She say I no be slow
She simply wanna know
IF she could get to go
To paradise with me
Like I be saying in my flows
She say I be the reason
Why she move to DC
What a sweet mistake
She say she wanna do it again

And when she see me moving
On the road eno be easy
She say she no dey fit sit when
She see my whip cruise
On the high way so
She is screening high baby
I say high don't be shy
Come with me for a ride
Pretty lady show your pride
This is why I know dey like
To do favour with my eyes
I wish say I go fit let this
Be a simple ride
Oh, what a sweet mistake
She say she wanna do it again

She say she want it everyday
I took her for a ride last night
And I love her vibes ei ya
She was by my side last night
She loves my vibes ei ya
She said she has a secret
And she wants to keep it
I can't believe that she doesn't
Wanna go and leave this
She said she need this
She said she want
to repeat this
Is like my swagger is exactly
what she's feeling She got
sleeping
She say she's just been sleeping
So that's why she always
find herself creeping
Oh, what a sweet mistake
She say she wanna do it again

I no like to take another
man's girl
Go back to him and stop to
bother my world
I got my wife and my kids and
my girls
And every other day
I see my single girls
Big girls, deep girls and
simple girls
Almighty bless my world
With many girls
Oh what a big mistake
Confess to your boy
And be realistic
Oh, what a sweet mistake
She say she wanna do it again

By Samini

Comments

Latest News

UDS Vice Chancellor kicks against conversion of polytechnics into universities

ICT for JHS

Why does things like this keep happening?

Nayiri commends Bashiru Imoro Ibn Saeed on vice chancellor appointment

Popular Posts

ICT for JHS

Regular BECE ICT Pasco

Gov’t Intervenes As Court Orders Auctioning Of GHANASCO Cars



AlatiphA is an Education and Technology blog that provides quality contents on education and technology.

AlatiphA is optimized for news, ebooks, educational templates, training, learning, testing (quizing) and many more.

Tutorials, eBooks and tests are constantly reviewed to avoid errors but we cannot warrant full correctness of all contents.

While using this blog, you agree to have read and accepted our:

Disclaimer,
Terms of use
&
Privacy policy.

We're Social